The eyes are the organs that provide vision and are one of the most important ways we communicate with one another. It provides a connection between the outside world and our body. The eyes are sensitive, and without proper care and protection complications may occur that could lead to loss of eye sight. Fortunately, advances in technology and treatment for vision disorders have come a long way in treating eye conditions.
At the Bangkok Hospital Udon, we provide the complete range of examination, treatment and surgical options utilizing such state-of- the-art technologies as the digital retinal camera, a specialized low-power microscope that photographs the interior surface of the eye, and minimally invasive endoscopic retinal detachment repair and glaucoma repair.
We provide direct, hassle-free and easily accessible, comprehensive and specialized eye medical, laser and surgical procedures for our local and international patients.
Eye Treatment Services:
- Treatment of eye disease such as conjunctivitis, dry eye, corneal ulcers, etc.
- Treatment of cataract and cataract surgery with phacoemulsification which is a modern, safe, and effective tool. There are many types of artificial lenses available for patients especially the special lenses such as multifocal lens, Toric lens, etc.
- Treatment of pterygium and pterygium surgery by conjunctival transplantation techniques with modern and safe equipment which are recoverable and prevent the recurrence.
- Treatment of glaucoma both primary open angle glaucoma and angle-closure glaucoma or acute and chronic with laser machine or surgery.
- Eye muscle and eye lid disorder such as strabismus, entropion, ectropion, ptosis, etc.
- Treatment of retina and vitreous disorder
- Treatment and advice for people with short sightedness, farsightedness, or astigmatism with the effective solution such as eyeglasses, contact lenses, and laser surgery.
- Treatment of retina disease such as diabetic retinopathy, retinal detachment , or age-related macular degeneration
- Ocular immunology and inflammation (Anterior Uveitis)
- Eye disease in child
- Eye disease related with nervous system
- Ophthalmic plastic and reconstructive surgery