Psychiatry is an area of medicine involving the study, diagnosis, and treatment of mental health disorders. A person's mental health is influenced by a combination of factors that are both specific to an individual as well as related to interactions with society, community, and family. There are several components to mental wellbeing including healthy self-esteem, communication skills, and the development of resilience.
Bangkok Hospital Udon is in a position to provide psychiatric services and counseling. And psychology, with specialized clinics offering the following services.
Specialized clinics providing services and counseling for individual, family, adults, and the elderly:
- Therapeutic counseling service Memory problems.
- Eating disorders such as anorexia and bulimia
- Mood swings
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Depression and/or suicidal tendencies
- Bipolar disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Alcohol and substance abuse or dependence
- Sleeping disorders
- Anxiety and phobias
- Memory problems
- Sexual conditions including decreased sexual desire, erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, etc.